Snowflake 1 - Silent Auction with starting price of 20,000. See details in Description
This snowflake-patterned sashiko wall hanging is a collaborative work by the Tokai Sashiko Group. All the snowflake patterns are different. The hanging is 1 metre wide by 1.79 metres long, stitched in white thread on indigo cotton with indigo cotton backing. Faint chalk mark is visible in some squares.
Poles for hanging are not included. Shipping is free, but insurance to be paid for by the buyer if desired.
Offers to buy are invited up to November 30.
1. Amounts must be stated in Japanese yen. (Offers from Japanese residents will be regarded as tax inclusive)
2. The starting price is 20,000 yen.
3. Bidding cut-off is noon November 30.
4. After the cut-off, all bidders will be informed of the highest offer and have 48 hours to submit a counter offer. The original highest bidder will then have a chance to make a counter offer, and so on, until the sale is complete.
Send offers and inquiries to alison at wattssashiko.com. Please state:
1. Your name
2. Snowflake I or Snowflake 2 (there are two hangings for sale so be sure to state which one. If making offers for both, please send two separate mails)
3. The amount of your offer
Payment will be processed through the site.
Items must be dispatched back within 7 days of delivery.
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.